Pages

TOMs ~ Perfect for the Weekend!

Fashion - Comfort - & Charity ... It is, in fact, possible to combine all three of these.  I purchased my first pair, of what I'm sure will be an ever growing collection, of TOMs classic canvas shoes this week, in navy.  Immediately upon slipping them on my feet thanked me.  They're so comfy and so cute!


And to top it off, TOMs has created the "One for One Movement" .... for every pair you buy TOMs sends a pair of shoes to a needy child - what can be better than that!!??   More info:  http://www.toms.com/our-movement/movement-one-for-one


I created a cute little ensemble around these sneaks and headed down to the little local town by the water for some coffee and window shopping..  Happy Weekend!

                         



    




Sweater: Anthropologie; Jeans: matchesfashion.com; Shoes: TOMs; Scarf: echodesign.com; Watch: Michael Kors; Earings: David Yurman

No comments:

Post a Comment