Pages

4EVERCHiC on Etsy


The Etsy website is chock full of amazing finds…

For those who are unfamiliar with Etsy, their site states that their mission is to “enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice:
Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.”

So basically Etsy is filled with little shops showcasing their handmade goods, from pocketbooks to pashminas, paperweight to preserves & jams, glass vases to anything for your pets... and endless other treasures!

It’s a schmorgasboard of domestic loveliness!

One of my favorite shops to visit is “4EVERCHIC”.  The pieces are created by Natalia Lopez, and are a combination of “vintage, modern, and chic” as her description states.  There is only one piece of each available at a time ~ so may I suggest you jump on any item you like… and the prices will seal the deal for you if the delicate and whimsical look of some of the pieces don’t immediately.  I can picture a showcase of these items at Bloomingdales going for upwards of $70 each… (hence me starting up my collection of her things before someone scoops her up!!)





Above are my recent purchases – an amazing locket necklace with an owl.. and my beloved buddha head over a leaf, and this ring c/o Natalia which seems to match whatever I pick out to wear just perfectly!  They were delivered so quickly, and packaged adorably …   4EVERCHIC is 4ever one my favorite Etsy shops <3



No comments:

Post a Comment