Pages

Vineyard Inspiration...

Yesterday was a beautifully sunny day in New York... Today we'll be experiencing the same lovely weather. All this Vitamin D I'm absorbing is getting me hyped for the warm weather activities that will soon be approaching!!  Summer street festivals in NYC, Starbucks & shopping through the town of East Hampton, lazy days at the beaches along Long Island followed by dinner at the clam bars, and one of my favorites ~ Wine Tasting along the East End.  So until that warm weather finally approaches { ..and I can feel it, it is so very near! } I shall put together my inspired wardrobe on the computer screen :)   If I could make my way through my favorite vineyards today, this is what I would choose.... 

Shorts, Shirt, Shoes, Ring: TopShop - Hat: Helen Kaminski, Bloomingdales - Sunnies: Michael Kors - Necklace: Forever21


Pick up some literature in time for the all the fun.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment