Pages

My Favorite Pinterest Followings



There isn't much to do in my neck of the woods right now.... With the hurricane causing a gas shortage throughout the island and people waiting upwards up 2 hours to fill their tanks (or get their max $30 worth in some locations) I'm in no position to go driving around.  When things settle I'll take to the streets to jump start my Christmas shopping.  (I've vowed to myself to get as much done as early as possible to ease the financial burden)

So I've been pinning like a mad woman, as I'm sure so many others are - whom actually have electricity still....   I now have an arsenal of Thanksgiving and Christmas decor ideas.

And here are four of my favorite Pinterest accounts to follow - and not simply for decorating ideas, as you will see!













No comments:

Post a Comment